Sunday, March 29, 2009

Story #26: Samuel


This is my nephew Samuel. He was born on February 28, and he lives in Burlington, Iowa, with his parents and his older brother Henry. Samuel's dad is my brother Nathan. I haven't met Samuel yet but Henry and I are pals, so I can imagine that Samuel and I will be buds too. I was really lucky when Henry was born, because I got to meet him when he was four days old. Unfortunately I haven't met Samuel yet but hopefully I'll get to meet him soon.

My brother and his wife, my sister-in-teeth (yes) Kelli, are those kind of parents who take their kids EVERYwhere. This makes for very adaptable children, they have found. So at the ripe old age of 14 days, Samuel went to a Mary Kay convention last weekend. There were of course many jokes about various products that can make your (face elbows hands feet insert body part here) smooth like a baby's....well. I think you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment