Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Story #11: Catching Up

I have to say, this is not the best blog I've ever had--and, I've had a few. The premise was to write a different story every day and that has not yet happened, as evidenced by the fact that today is January 27th and I am on Story #11. Yikes.

Not only that: the layout is bad, and my camera was lost for the first three weeks of the month so I haven't had any interesting pictures to put up except the ones other people have sent me or I have thiefed from the Internet. Hmm. This endeavor is not so great so far.

But, I still like telling stories and I have a feeling that some fresh new material is headed my way. Don't know why, just a prediction I have. So in the way that the month of January is a little bit like a trial run for the rest of the year, I think the first dozen or so posts will be a trial run for the rest of this blog...you know, give me a chance to hit my stride and iron out the kinks and all like that.

Yeah. I gotta get caught up! There are so many stories to tell, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment